After you have succesfully upgraded your Galaxy S2 Skyrocket I727 to ICS 4.0.3 as described here, you might want to root it. Just follow below instructions :
- Install ClockWorkMod recovery on your Galaxy S2 Skyrocket I727, you can do it by download and install ROM manager from android market and flash ClockWorkMod recovery. You might have to select Samsung T-Mobile GalaxyS2 from the version list.
- Download Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip (don’t extract it).
- Copy Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip to sd card.
- Boot into recovery mode either by choosing Reboot into Recovery in ROM manager app or by turning off your Skyrocket I727 and then press and hold volume up + volume down + power button until its entering recovery mode.
- Select install zip from sdcard in recovery menu and then select Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip.
- Wait until finish.
- Select reboot system now.
- Congratulations, now your Galaxy SII Skyrocket I727 running ICS 4.0.3 has been rooted.
yhsm-imp1 - ics skyrocket - how to root samsung galaxy s2 - root samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket - ics for skyrocket - how to root samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket - root skyrocket ics - root skyrocket 2 3 6 - root samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket 2 3 6 - how to root samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket 2 3 6 -