I often find the problem usb / adb was not detected on htc evo 4g that can not be corrected by upgrading rom / firmware or by fixing the bootloader. If you have a problem like this, you can try to fix it by doing the following steps :
- Rooted HTC EVO 4G, if your HTC EVO 4G not rooted, you need to root it first.
- SD Card
- Terminal emulator
Access your Android’s built-in Linux command line shell. Unleash your inner geek!
Want to know more? Check out the wiki:
Note: Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
- Copy flash_image and mtd-eng.img file to your SD card root folder
- Insert SD card to your HTC EVO 4G
- Power up your HTC EVO 4G
- Install terminal emulator on your HTC EVO 4G
- Run terminal emulator on your HTC EVO 4G and do these following commands:
- cat /sdcard/flash_image > /data/flash_image
- cat /sdcard/mtd-eng.img > /data/mtd-eng.img
- chmod 755 /data/flash_image
- /data/flash_image misc /data/mtd-eng.img
After that, your HTC EVO 4G will reboot it self and usb / adb will be detected.
HTC EVO 4G - evo 4g - Powered by Hotaru download home check printing software - Powered by Hotaru pulse music - Powered by Hotaru free online check printing software downloads - htc bootloader not detecting - how to fix 4g on android - evo 4g adb - Powered by Hotaru evo cat food - Powered by Hotaru linux check printing software -